Apply for the New DigiSmart Standard Chartered Credit Card Online
Standard Chartered presents you the DigiSmart Credit Card for everything online. This VISA powered credit card is designed for huge savings and rewards on online transactions. The DigiSmart Credit Card provides exclusive benefits on the digital usage of the card at specified merchant websites and merchant applications. Besides that you can enjoy lowest fee for this card. Also this fee will be waived off depending on your spending. The details of the benefits, the terms and qualifications are provided in these page below.
Benefits of DigiSmart Standard Chartered Credit Card:
- 20% off* at Myntra with no minimum spends.
- 10% discount* on Zomato with no minimum spends.
- Get up to 25% discount* at Yatra.
- 10% Off* on Grofers with no minimum spends.
- Buy One Get One movie ticket free at Inoxmovies.com.
- 15% cashback on Ola cabs. Maximum Cashback of INR 600.
Special Promotion for DigiSmart Credit Card:
- Get INOX vouchers once every month when you swipe (offline transactions) your DigiSmart credit card.
- Use your DigiSmart credit card 15 or more times in a month and get INR 1,000 INOX movie voucher.
- If you use your DigiSmart credit card 10 times, you get INR 500 vouchers and in case you use your card 5 times, you get a movie voucher worth INR 250.
- Minimum eligible transaction amount is INR 500 for each swipe.
- Offer valid every month till 28th February 2020. For more details and terms and conditions click here.
Fee details and waivers for DigiSmart Standard Chartered Credit Card:
- Primary card fee: Monthly fee of INR 49 is applicable. Also enjoy waiver on your monthly fee by spending INR 5,000 or more in the previous month.
- Supplementary card fee: Monthly fee of INR 49 is applicable. Also enjoy waiver on your monthly fee by spending INR 5,000 or more in the previous month.
- DigiSmart Credit Card provides certain benefits on the digital usage of the card at specified merchant websites and applications. The details of the benefits, the terms and qualifications are provided here.
- Moreover, an existing client of the bank, holding any other Standard Chartered credit card will not be eligible to apply for the card, and if such application is made, the bank shall reject the same. The client can reach out to Standard Chartered Phone Banking for more information on how the client can get the DigiSmart credit card.
Please note the bank shall not award reward points on the spends made on the card.
Credit Card Eligibility & Documentation
Eligibility Requirement for your Credit Card application:
- Applicant’s age should be between 21 and 65.
- Applicant should have a stable monthly income and a yearly income of 4 Lakhs and above.
- Also applicant should belong to the major Metro Cities in India.
- All applications are subject to credit and other policy checks of the Bank.
Document Requirement for your Standard Chartered Credit Card application:
- Identity Proof (Any One of the following Photo cards): Aadhar Card, Passport, Voter Id Card, Govt ID, etc
- Address Proof (Any One of the following documents with current residence address): Aadhar Card, Passport, Driving License, Phone bill, Electricity / Other Utility bill, Rental agreement, Latest Other Bank / Credit Card statement
- 1 recent passport-sized Photograph
- Financial Documents:
Salaried: Latest one month salary slip
Self Employed Businessmen: Latest IT Returns with computation of income /Certified Financials, Last Business Continuity proof
Self Employed Professionals: Latest IT Returns, Business Continuity proof.
You can also apply on Basis:
Other bank credit card
Life insurance policy