HostGator India Vs BigRock – Which One Is the Best for You? This question comes on our mind because in the digital era, many small and new entrepreneurs are rising to start their new business and there is also a tough competition between the existing business owners. Everyone wants to reach the zenith of the success and they are giving all possible effort to get the maximum output.
But, the key factor behind giving the maximum output in the business is Web hosting; it is the sole and the heart of any website. If talking about the present day, there are lots of web hosting companies that are offering more or less same features, but if you look closely then you can find out the best that meets your requirement.
In this article, you will get to know about the major differences between the two major hosting companies, i.e. HostGator India and Big Rock. So, here are some important information and features of the HostGator India hosting plans and Bigrock hosting plans along with a quick comparison i.e. Hostgator India vs Bigrock.
About HostGator India Web Hosting Company
HostGator India started its journey in 2002 and since then, it is highly admired by the users due to its outstanding plan. The platform provided by the HostGator is for beginners to the webmaster and is great in demand among the blogger’s group. Recently, HostGator India has opened its office in Nasik, Maharashtra so that the Indian users can easily access the payment gateway feature. Moreover, checkout some exciting Hostgator India Coupons & Offers for extra savings at Cbshop.in.
Features and benefits of HostGator India Hosting Plans
- $100 free Google Ads Campaign credit to run the free advertisement
- 99% server uptime
- 24×7 online customer support
- Multiple plans for single to multiple domain hosting
- Free domains available with selected hosting plans
- Easy to install WordPress
- Easy to access Magento, Joomla, Drupal & other web-building tools
- Quickly export or take website backup
- Unlimited bandwidth
- A limited-time free SSL certificate
- Free SEO Tools available with selected plans
- Options to obtain a dedicated IP address
- Create unlimited sub-domains
- Create unlimited email IDs
About BigRock Web Hosting Company
If you are not tech-savvy and don’t want to go for coding, then BigRock web hosting is an ideal choice for you. BigRock has millions of customers in India just because of its attractive features and cost-efficient plan. Using the BigRock web hosting plan, you can easily create the website and can also use the salient features of BigRock such as unlimited emails, easy to shift from one domain to another, and much more. Moreover, checkout some exciting Bigrock Coupons & Offers for extra savings at Cbshop.in.
Features of BigRock Web Hosting Plans
- $150* free Google Ads Campaign credit to run a free advertisement
- 9% uptime for server response
- 24×7 technical & sale support
- Up to 30 Days money-back guarantee
- Options to choose Linux or Windows hosting as per your requirement
- Free .in or .com domain available with hosting plans
- Inbuilt anti-virus protection to secure your website
- Flexibility to buy a hosting plan for a short and long duration
- A quick option to installation WordPress
- Take website backup on a few clicks
- Unmetered space & bandwidth for a hassle-free experience
- Free https prefix for a month
- Free DNS Management
- Included b2evolution, osCommerce, CubeCart & more
- Dual Quad-Core Xeon Processors
- Compatible with PHP, Python, ASP.NET and more
- WHMCS billing system
HostGator Vs Bigrock – Quick Comparison
- Starting Plan Comparison
The starting plan of HostGator is Rs. 222/month and it goes up to Rs. 595/month. The starting plan of BigRock is Rs. 89/month and goes to Rs. 150/ month. So, if compared with the HostGator, the BigRock is cost-efficient and easy to access the hosting platform.
- Supporting OS
The Windows and Linux OS are the two supported platforms provided by the HostGator. Apart from that, Reseller Hosting, VPS hosting and many more features are provided by this hosting company. However, BigRock offers only a Windows OS platform to create the website.
- Payment Comparison
If we talk about the Payment option, then HostGator offers multiple options such as Credit Card, Debit Card, and Net Banking. But, BigRock provides limited payment platforms such as PayPal and Credit Card. So, in the payment part, HostGator leads.
HostGator India Vs BigRock Conclusion
Both are good as per their features and now you need to choose the one who fulfils your requirements. If you are a fresher and have low-budget, then go with BigRock Hosting plans. However, if you are a pro and familiar with the hosting plan and terms, then you must go with the HostGator India hosting plans.
Hope this Article helped you to compare two popular web hosting companies i.e. Hostgator India vs Bigrock. You can read more articles and information related to web hosting at CBS NEWS IN. We are publishing web hosting articles and news regularly to keep you update.